Skip to content

K-12 Education Credit/Subtraction

To claim either the subtraction or credit, you must have paid qualifying expeses

during the year to help your qualifying child's K-12 education.

Please click on the link below to view the State's Fact Sheet.

View more information about K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit

Contact Us

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away. (612) 869-4774

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Contact Us

Send Us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm. Secure Send

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our monthly emailed newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips. Subscribe